Hulk's favorite hammer Hulk's favorite hammer

Haha. that was quite surprising. Funny.

&amp;lt;==WALK== <==WALK==

That was actually good. It started off slow.... thought would be boring...and it ended really slow. But I actually liked it. Kudos.

Jet Set Radio Trailer Jet Set Radio Trailer

A big fan of the game

Brings back old memories of the game. I'm glad I watched it.

Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Bravo

This is nonstop action chock-full of pugnacious peril pacing perfectly with the music track!

Trouble With Eternia Trouble With Eternia

Decent short

The best part of the movie starts at the beginning and ends at Man-at-Arms facial expression....

HeMan and Skeletor BFF2 HeMan and Skeletor BFF2

too much fun...

Thanks for packaging He-Man and Skeletor in your style. The running gag 'BFF' works for you.

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

More than meets the eye

The contrast and insult and invite tradeoff between the two reminded me of Ralph and Norton of the 1950s Classic TV Show the HoneyMooners! Quite a gas, it is!

Starscream'sCoronation T2 Starscream'sCoronation T2

Disappointing ending

Nice recycling of the animation. I was ready to give you a 9/10 when
YOU DESTROYED GALVATRON!!!!!! :'(

Honeybun Part 1 Honeybun Part 1

Honeybun....I can't help myself!

Zane,

you probably know I'm (dA j3px) one of your biggest fans of this movie, and look forward to the 2nd part. Without any clue, the viewer just knows that other guy is Clark Kent. David's throwback Bob Ross hairdo cracks me up. I enjoy this every time I see it- it never ages! I'm getting blue(eye)balls for the 2nd part!

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

Better than the TF2 (2009) Trailer!

..and I mean trailer, because I have not watched- and will not watch the 2nd one! Or the third one.

As an 80s kid, nothing touches Transformers: The Movie (1986); I could have done without the grave scene, but the rest of this had me reliving the glory days of the 1986 installment, when Optimus charges Astrotrain and some poor hapless Insecticon.

You got it right by taking care of Megatron. One of the few things I always hated about the '86 movie- was that it killed off so many of the Autobots with character- Ironhide, Wheeljack, Jazz (yeah- he died later in the movie).

But let me get back to Megatron- he always had an edge over his future self- Galvatron- who was just plain crazy and sociopathic.

Shame on the DeLaurentis for killing off Prime- and giving us Hot Rod/imus Prybaby- a never was-has been (if that makes sense!) You should have thrown Hot Rod under the truck!

I would have given you 9/10 - had I heard Stan Bush tracks instead of some rap loop, hip hop- or whatever that was (though Kurtis blow's take would have worked.

By the way, Mind...I noticed you like doing collaborations. Everyone knows DR. SMOOV rules in voicing Prime, Ironhide, Starscream, Wheeljack, and a bunch of others. If you need a solid Jazz, Blurr, Spike, Bumblebee, Mirage, Wheelie, Brawn, Cliffjumper, voice- the list goes on- let me know.

I'm partial to Classical Animation, but this was fun to watch- and I hope you make more of these.

MindChamber responds:

thanks for reviews such an old flash. Totally agree about the 86 movie, you wouldve thought after the big outcry hasbro dealt with when they started killing off characters, that they would've put a tighter noose on bay and his corny ideas.

I still have hopes for the last movie, and man I would looooove to work with Dr smoov.

thanks again